- All Boarders must adjust themselves according to the prescribed routine of the hostel.
- They will have to maintain simple standard of living in the hostel and must be rgular and punctual in all maters.
- It will be treated as serious offence if a boarder is found absent in the classes but present in the hostel unless he is physically unfit or specially permitted by the hostel super.
- Boarders must be present on the closing and re-opening days of the hostel and the institute after any vacation or holiday.
- Boarders will be treated as regular Boarders till the completion of their academic session.
- The students must abide by the rules and regulations of the institute and participate in the corporate life of the institution. They must be respectful to the superiors and affactionate to the juniors. The authority has the right to modify any rule or rules if situation demands.
- Boarders shall not ordinarily keep any guest in the hostel.
- No leave will be granted to the Boarders during working hours, except under very special circumstances.
- Boarder must use the bathrooms in the right way, the wastes are to be preserved in the baskets.
- Water must not be wasted in any way.
- All lights and fans must be switched off when the occupants leave the rooms. Electric lights will be allowed up to 10.30 p.m.
- Any damage to the electric fittings in the rooms, passages must at once be reported to the Superintendent, who will take necessary measures to repair the damage.
- Any Boarder suffering from any disease must report to the Superintendent. From 5.00 p.m. to 6.30 p.m. all Boarders must go to the play ground for physical exercise.
- Boarders will have to pay messing charge for all the months and no concession of messing will be allowed. The Boarder will have to pay a fine of Rs.10 per day if dues are not cleared on date (i,e. within 10 days after ending the month).
Daily Programme for the Boarders:
|6.00 a.m.||Rising Bell|
|6.00 a.m. – 8.00 a.m.||Study Hours|
|8.00 a.m. – 8.45 a.m.||Safai|
|8.45 a.m. – 10.50 a.m.||Bath and Personal Time|
|10.50 a.m. – 11.30 a.m.||Prayer and General Safai|
|11.30. a.m. – 1.00 p.m.||Classes|
|1.00 p.m.- 2.00 p.m.||Lunch|
|2..00 p.m. – 5.00. p.m.||Classes|
|5.00. p.m. – 5.30 p.m.||Personal Time|
|5.30 p.m. – 6.30 p.m.||Exercise and Games|
|6.30 p.m. – 9.30 p.m.||Study Hours|
|9.30 p.m.-10.30 p.m.||Meal|
|10.30 p.m.||Light off|